viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

This is me!


Hi everybody, my name is Camila Belen, I'm 22 years old, I live with my family in Santiago, and at the moment I'm studying Geography at the  Universidad de Chile.
I like to listen to music, watching series like Criminal Minds and CSI, go to the cinema and parks with my boyfriend and meet with my friends. Also, I like to travel and to eat ice cream and chocolate.
In the future, I want to travel around the world, because I want to know the different cultures in the world, and maybe I could to live in Norway.




2 comentarios:

  1. Criminal minds! I like very much this series. I like see it in general, because it’s emotional, funny and others feelings. My favorite series is “How I met your mother”.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Criminal Minds is one of my favorite tv shows too! I like it because in the end of every case, you just stay in shock!!!
    I like to see another tv show that is called "Bones".
    Bye

    ResponderBorrar