lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

My favourite piece of technology

 I don’t like technology very much, but nowadays my favourite piece of technology is my notebook. My mother bought it for me earlier this month and I love it, although it’s very technological for me. I don’t know how to use it very well, but I will learn someday. I use it for everything, like for doing my homework, to listen to music, watch videos and play a lot of games. I like it because it has everything I need for now in particular I use it for the university. In these days, I don't have much time to dedicate to my hobbies, but when I have time I want to watch a movie. I watch movies in Crackle because it’s a very good page and I never have any problem with it.  I think today I’m going to watch something, because I want to be relaxed.
And this is my favourite piece of technology!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario