lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

A perfect baptism

Hi blogheads, how are you? Today I am going to talk about a one special celebration for me. I am going to tell you about a baptism I went in this summer when I travelled to Puerto Montt. I know ALWAYS I talk about Puerto Montt! However, in January I went to there with my family and we celebrated my cousin’s baptism. That it was a great day, because my entire mother’s family was gathered. My sister, my cousin and I prepared the party after the mass and it was perfect! In the south people don’t dance reggaeton or cumbia, there the people dance ranchera. This was new for me because I had never danced ranchera! But that was funny. All the night I danced and drank terremoto., but not much! The best for me of that celebration was my family was gathered and we pass an amazing moment.
The next day I had to return to Santiago because now my father going to go there and I had to take care my dogs.  I hope that when I come back there the next holidays, we will celebrate something again because I see once time in the year to them and we have little time for enjoy together.  
Sorry, but in this moment I don't have any picture that day
See you soon! :)

3 comentarios:

  1. hi! well, everyone knows that calebrations at south of Chile are made in a big size!
    bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hahaha are you sure about drink little terremoto ?? . I can't imagine you dancing ranchera hahaha i have to see you one day

    See ya

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Celebration in family! Is great!.... Gonzalo,good question jajaja xD

    ResponderBorrar