lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

English Blog Experience


Today, I am going to write about my blog experience this semester. This will be my last posting in this blog. I think that this experience was funny and creative, because I learned more with differents techniques, and it did more funny the class. Also I learned more words and now, I think that I can write better.
My favourite post was “A Journey”, because I love Puerto Montt city, and I obviously wrote about my last journey to there. My least favourite post was “Technology”, because I don’t like technology very much and I did not know what to write in that publication. Anyway, I liked to write about a gift from my parents.
I think that all of us had things to narrate, so I cannot to choose one favourite blog. I enjoyed all of my classmates blogs, because all of us relate differents things with diverse ways.  I think the blog was a good language learning tool, because it is a differently way to learn english and more funny. Besides, its helped me to learn words, write better and to know the life of my classmates.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my blog and, maybe, someday I going to  write again! See you!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hahahahah I loved the owl :3
    I see you the next semester! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi camila, your post is very good because samples that you liked this form of learn english :)

    ResponderBorrar