jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

"No Matter What"

Hello  classmates! Today I am going to talk you about a beautiful song, this song is “No Matter What” from Papa Roach. "No Matter What" is the third single from the album Time For Annihilation, released by Papa Roach, in June 2011.
I love this group and this is my favourite song of them, because this song reminds me my boyfriend and I know he remember me with it. I do not remember when was the first time when I heard it, but when I heard it, immediately I loved it.
The song's video was directed by Jesse Davey. It shows that group members act as armed robbers and start a shootout with police in the desert. There is also another video was filmed for the acoustic version, which shows to  the band in tuxedos playing at a party, when two children start dancing, and then become elderly.

In the following link you can hear this song and read the spanish subtitles for you can understand it . Hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t56jP6kpLFk

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila! I never listened Papa Roach! But this song is good!
    see you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like one song of Papa Roach!
    The song is called "To Be Loved"!
    and it´s amazing!
    :D
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! I don't know much this band but I can listen some song.
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. a really good title for a song: No matter what!! it say it a lot.

    ResponderBorrar