viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Learn to play the accodion

Hello blogheads! Today I am going to talk about something I would like to learn to do.
I wouId like to learn to do a lot of things, like to learn to dance tango, to play horseback riding and do karate , but I think what I would like more to learn is to play the accordion and piano, but I prefer the accordion.
I want to learn this instruments because I really like the sound that produce, specifically the accordion. Since I was a child, I liked this sound, but I never tried to learn to play it. I think, I would take to learn to play it a lot of time, because, for me, it is the hardest instrument to learn. I believe difficulties I would face in trying to learn to play accordion is I have to use both hands, and coordinate my hand is the most difficult.
For to learn to play this instrument, I think I only need the accordion and very much patience, very very  much! But, I think if I take the decision to learn to play this isntrument, I think I can get it, but for now, I don’t have time nor money to buy the accordion.
 
Well, I hope you have a nice weekend and see you the next class!
 
 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. My father know how to play that instrument!
    I think is really hard to learn D:
    I hope you can play accodion someday :3
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi
    I want to learn how to play accordion too!!!
    I hope someday you can play this nice instrument
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice instrument! I think it would be a fun imstrument to play because you can be a one-man-band

    ResponderBorrar