viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Todos Los Santos Lake


Hello classmates! How are you? The day’s topic is a beach or lake I have visited. I do not like much the beach, so today I am going to talk about a lake I have visited the last year, well, I visited this lake every year in the summer, when I visited to my family in the south.
This lake is Todos Los Santos Lake, this lake is located in the Los Lagos Region of southern Chile, 96 km northeast of the regional capital Puerto Montt. It is a beautiful lake. It is also known as Emerald Lake due to the emerald color of its water. This is a wonderful place!
I visited this place the last year with my sister and cousin. We paid a tour, and this tour carried us to many places, one of them is this lake.
There, we took a boat and we travelled around this lake. The view is so different from the lake, because you can see the volcano in its majesty.
Well, I already knew this lake because I always travel there, but my cousin not, so with my sister decided to go there again for my cousin knows this beautiful place… And she was so excited!
That was a really good trip, I recommend you visited this amazing lake because it is a wonder!
 
 


 

7 comentarios:

  1. Look like a really beutiful lake, I hope sail it sometime.
    Why you dont like te beach? Are great! jaja
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Camila :), always you talk about this lake, and why not! is very very beautiful... I imagine the tour, in a secret and remote places hahaha, see you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I don´t know that beautiful place! D:
    I envy you!
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It’s amazing this lake ! It’s so beautiful and I love this lake
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Camila!
    I never visit this place but i hope to go someday because i see is a wonderfull place.!
    I see You!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. beautiful lake, the volcano is amanzing

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Since four years ago I went to Todos los Santos Lake!! Is amazing and enjoy very much this trik!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar