lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

My last journey

Hello everybody! Today, I'm going to talk about when I made a journey to Puerto Montt. I love that place! Every year, I travel there with my family. Sometimes I travel with my friends, but in the last holidays I travelled with my sister, my mother and my cousin.
 
My mother’s family live there, and we go to lodge in my grandmother’s house.
We travelled in bus all the night and we arrived there in the morning of the next day. It was a Saturday day.


Puerto Montt
 
 
That evening, we saw to our family until the night, but the next day we went to visit the city. And the next days we did different things, like to go to Tenglo Island, to visit Angelmo and Chiloe.  But the best place for me is Petrohue.
 
 
Puerto Montt
 
 
One day, my cousin, my sister and I took a trip to Petrohue and we visited Ensenada, Saltos de Petrohue, Todos Los Santos Lake, Loreley Island and Laguna Verde. In all that places we took a boat and we sailed for the lakes and lagoons. It was amazing and we had  a lot of fun!
 
 Todos Los Santos Lake
 
 Santos de Petrohue
 
 Loreley Island
 
I love Puerto Montt because there live my family, and once time in the year I can see them. And obviously it’s a wonderful place.

 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comentarios:

  1. I and my brother, my mother and my father visited Todos los Santos Lake and Saltos de Petrohue en 2009! Is a Wonderful place with beautiful colors. Amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi! Puerto Montt is a beautiful place, one of my favourite places is Tenglo island, especially for the boat trip.
    Take care!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Saltos del Petrohue is a very beatufil pleace, the problem is which every year has less water. Nice holidays, always is good been with the family.

    see ya

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Camila! I've also visited Puerto Montt and Petrohue, i'ts a very beautiful place! Take a look of my blog, see ya!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. oooh! Todos Los Santos lake its sobeautiful, I visited it too; Puerto Montt isn't so nice on my opinion xd
    Take care c:

    ResponderBorrar