jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Parque O'Higgins

Hello  classmates! Today I am going to talk about a place in Santiago that I really like it, this place is Parque O’Higgins. 
Parque O’Higgins is located in the center of the city, in Santiago Center. This park is next to two subway station: Parque O’Higgins Station and Rondizzoni Station. 

When I go there, I like to walk through the trees and to find a place where I can lie in grass. Whenever I go, I go with my boyfriend, so sometimes we do a picnic. We really enjoy to do that, but we don’t go in Winter like now, because the grass is wet and it is very cold, but when begin warm days we often go to there. 

I like this park because is beautiful and quiet, also Saturday and Sunday  people go there and sell things on a small impromptu show. As well it has two gaps and you can navigate it.

The last time I went there was in May with my boyfriend. That day we enjoyed a lot because long time that we were not going.




3 comentarios:

  1. Hi camila, Parque Ohiggins is a great place in Santiago, There are many activities that can be performed in the park, I love this place :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love that park! Specially Fantasilandia hahahaha xD
    See you! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really liked your topic, I found it very entertaining, keep reading about this!

    ResponderBorrar