viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

A Job I Would Like to Have

Hello classmates! How are you? I hope you are fine! Today I am happy, because is Friday at last! Downside is the next week I am going to present a lot of thing in the university… However, today I am going to talk about a job I would like to have.  As a matter of fact, I do not know what job I would like to have, but I always liked to be astronaut and work in the NASA. I do not know why, but since I was a child I dreamed with to travel to space and work there.
The qualities you need to this job is study a lot subjects  like mathematics, meteorology, astronomy, physics and to acquire knowledge of computers and study space navigation. Also you need to perform hard physical training, and other things. Really, I do not know if I could to be a good astronaut, but I would put my entire endeavor to be the best!
 
My inspiration was Laika. She was a soviet space dog who became one of the first animals in space, and the first animal to orbit the Earth, but she never come back and she died in space. I thing her story is sad, but her experience showed that it’s possible for a body support gravity conditions, paving the way for human space flight participation and providing scientists with some of the first data on how living organisms react to spaceflight environments.
Well classmates, I hope you have a nice weekend and I see you next Friday!
 
 
 
 

6 comentarios:

  1. I hope you don´t want to have the same destiny of Laika, the advantages of to be a dog :(
    See you in the NASA!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Camila!
    You job is wooww amazing! i hope you someday can travel to space and see the beautifull planet earth!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice job! When I was a child I want to be an astronaut too! I thing that is really interesting
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello Camila!
    Is a wonderful job, I hope you realize this job. Although, in our country is so difficult :/
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Camila!!!
    Friday is the most wonderful day in the week *.*
    I remember that my Little brother when was 3 years old he said that to be an astronaut!!!
    I imagine that is a very funny job!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Cami! That would be fun to be an astronaut! But it must be very difficult to become an astronaut, all you have to study, and I guess you also need physical conditions

    ResponderBorrar