viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

The future


Hello classmates! How are you? I hope you are fine! Today I am going to write about the future. When I was a child, I wanted to be astronaut, firewoman and veterinary surgeon, but never crossed my mind to finish studing geography. So, in ten years, I will be doing a lot of things, but like a geographer.
Well, I think I will live in a ranch in the north or south of Chile, because I do not want to live in Santiago. I would like to live in contact with the nature If is posible, I would like to live in Norway, but for now, I will live in Chile. I would like to share my life with a partner. I do not know yet, if I want to have children or if I want to adopt a children, anyway, in ten years I would like to have a family very large, about four of five childrens and a lot of pets.

I hope to travel around the word and to know every place in the earth. Also, I want to have a lot money to help the abandoned animals and old people.
I would like to see a lot of changes in the world like the end of animal abuse, end of abandoned old people and a world much greener. I think this is possible if we change our conscience and we are more human.

Well, I hope you have a nice weekend and see you the next class!

3 comentarios:

  1. Cami , I want to travel around the world , life is a single and you have to take it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think you should to have your own animal sanctuary in the future!
    see you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is Funny, I think that nobody in the class imagine in the last that they will be study geography,,,
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar