viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A Walk I Would Like to Do Again

Hello bloggheads! Today, I am going to talk about a walk I would like to do again.
Well, I do not remember in this momento a really good walk, but comes to my mind a walk I did with my boyfriend in the last summer when we went to the beach.

The last summer I went to Quintero, that is not a beautiful beach, but that was the first time we traveled alone. That was very funny because we did not know anything and even we had money. So we walk and walk a lot searching where to stay there, but when we did not find a place where to sleep, we arrived a fusty house… that was better than nothing.

In the next day, we continue walking and searching for a better place, but we did not found nothing, so we surrender and we preferred to go to the beach, after all, the house was not as stale. During the following days, we walk a lot searching new adventures. I remember those were the best days of the holidays, and I would like to repeat that journey because we do not go out long time. I hope this summer we can have a good journey like that, but for now, I gather money for to go a place less stale.
Well mates, I hope you have a nice weekend and I hope you can rest! See you next class!
 
 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Jajaja Quintero couldn't be beautiful but it is near! :D is something!
    I hope you be able to go again with your friends and ONE in particular: 3 jajajaj
    see you! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I went to Quintero with my family in summer to 2011, I didn´t like very much a beach, but I liked because this place was very quiet!!

    ResponderBorrar