martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Der kleine Vampir

Hi bloggers! Today I am going to talk about a book that I really like it. This book is Der kleine Vampir from the German author Angela Sommer-Bodenburg. There are many good books, but I chose this because when I was 11 years old I read it in the school and I enjoyed it a lot. I could never forget it, so when I was 13 years old I read it again. I do not like to read much, but this book would read it again and again, although it is a children's book.
The book is about the friendship between a human boy called Anton and a vampire boy called Rüdiger Von Schlotterstein.
Anton lives haunting adventures among vampires, accompanied by Rüdiger. One of the difficulties that they face is to try to prevent Anton's parents discover that Rüdiger is a  vampire.
Anton gets to know more and more Rüdiger’s family members, as the little sister Anna and his brother Lumpi. He also lives exciting night flights with his friend's layer, and soon becomes familiar with the problems that they faced vampires like garlic, having to make the move to a coffin or suffer persecution Geiermeier vampire hunter.
I enjoyed this book,  because I could imagine them adventures and in that time I really would love to be Anton. This book made me to dreams with other world, a world where the vampires exist.



2 comentarios:

  1. Is funny when people don´t like read and find a book that get they can liven up to read!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great Cami, a good book is possibly'll add it to my books to read, to reading blogs I have like 3 in the list

    ResponderBorrar