jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Matthew Gray Gubler

Hi classmates! Today, I am going to talk about a person that I like to meet.
I would like to meet many persons, for example to Matt Tuck singer from Bullet from my Valentine; David Villa footballer  from Barcelona and Jacoby Shaddix singer from Papa Roach, but the person I most like to meet is an actor who is called Matthew Gray Gubler. He is an American actor, film director and cartoonist. He is known for his role as Dr. Spencer Reid in the television serie “Criminal Minds”. I love this guy, because he is very good actor for me and gives me the impression that in real life is similar to how he is in the serie.  I think it would be great to meet him! Maybe someday I meet him, I hope that! I met him in Criminal Minds, and now I do not lose any episode.
If I meet with him, I would like to talk hours and hours about the serie and I like very much that he draw me anything, and maybe to participe in a episode of Criminal Minds... WOW that would be great!



2 comentarios:

  1. Camila there is no denying how cute is this man, but I but I get bored of talking about his series

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow I love Criminal Minds! Too I think Matthew Gray Gubler is beatiful!
    I hope you can meet him
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar