viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

This is Lily, my pet *

Hello classmates! How are you today? I feel so happy because today is friday!
Today, I am going to talk about a pet, my favourite animal in the world... that is the dog. I have always had pets, since I was 6 or 7 years old. I've always liked animals, when I was a child, with my mom recuperated and took care of different dogs, and then we gave them to a new family.
I have seven dogs and I love all them! I had other two dogs, but they died the last year, one of them died of distemper and the other died of kidney cancer. Also I have two fishes, but today I am going to talk about “Lily”, my little baby and my oldest dog. 
 
When I found her in the Street in august 2001, I was 11 years old. That day she was very skinny and bushy.  Lily has been with me for about 12 years now.  I love her like a son. She is old, blind and she has very grumpy, very very grumpy. Lily loves sleep all the day in my bed and every night she go out to play with her ball in the square.
 
In this photo she looks like a raccoon!
 
Well, I hope you enjoy your weekend and see you next week! Bye!



6 comentarios:

  1. It so beautiful your dog, I love and I want to seem dog :B But I dont found similar dogs in the streets :c
    Careful !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. aww camila Lili is so cute!! I hope that she be always whit you
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. What adorable racoon! :D
    She have her own costume for Halloween at least! :D
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow, she's been with you for 12 years! She's very cute!
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Aaaww Lily is a beatiful raccon-dog!!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. awww! beautiful puppy, I loved this post, Your baby is really beautiful :D

    ResponderBorrar