lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Green Day Concert

Hi friends! Today, I’m going to write about when I went to a concert. I had not gone to many concerts, but I had seen to Eths, Otep, Green Day and Ill Niño the last year. In this occasion I’m going to tell you when I went to Green Day in October 26, 2010. This was one of the best concerts beside Summit of Chilean Rock. This was in the Bicentenary Stadium and I went with a friend. That day played first BBS, therefore Attaque 77 and then Green Day. They played about 3 hours. It was amazing.  I enjoyed because they played all the classic songs and a few of new songs. Well, I wanted to listen to the old songs and I was very happy with that.
Attaque 77 was amazing too! They played about one hour, but they played the best songs too. My favorites songs of this band are Chance and Arrancacorazones.  
 
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. I like green day! :O
    A friend went to that show too. I couldn't go with him because i had no money...I wanted to listen "Boulevard of broken dreams" :(
    hahaha
    see you later!!! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I haven't heard much Green Day but I like their Punk spirit:)

    ResponderBorrar