lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

My favourite photograph

Hi everybody !  Today I'm going to write about a photograph I took. I’d like to show you a photograph that I took that I really like. I took it in my house, maybe one year ago. This photograph shows to my four dogs, but I have seven dogs in total. They are Vicente, Lily, Perlita and Toñita. In the photo, they are in the sofa where they spend most time, clearly, not all of them are sitting there at the same time or we could not sit there.
I like this photograph because is almost impossible to take a photo where they look at to the camera. In fact, this is the only photograph that I have of them. They are so restless and rebellious and for that I can't take photos in group. When I will be able to take a photo of all my dogs together, I'll be happy.


5 comentarios:

  1. hahahaha, your picture it's very beautiful and tender. I love dogs too, but I don't have one :(, bye bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. awww nanai! I don't like dogs but this picture is lovely! See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. your puppies are very sweet and cute ! :3 :3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. it's a very sweet picture, all of them look so peaceful!

    take care!

    ResponderBorrar