lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

La Sebastiana, Valparaiso


Hi blogheads, today I am going to talk about a building I like. I am going to talk about La Sebastiana. This a beautiful museum located in Valparaiso City, in Florida hill. La Sebastiana was one house of the famous chilean poet  Pablo Neruda. He had three houses, La chascona situated in Santiago, one house in Isla Negra and La Sebastiana. I like his three houses, but this is the house that I really like. I like it because it’s a wonderful building and it has a nice view of Valparaiso’s port. The house has interesting thing, like objects and pictures. It has many collections too. There converge colors and diferent forms. 

It is used like a museum administered by Fundacion Neruda. It keeps many memories of his life as a poet. The first time that I saw was  when I travel to Valparaiso when I was 15 years old.  This museum is an importan icon for the people’s port  and a par excellence tourist center.

This house blends in with the surronding architecture, because all the port is magic. Every hill is special, either one has a particular color and a particular structure. And finally, if you travel to Valparaiso, I recommend you visit it, because you will learn the real life of this poet. 

La Sebastiana

View to the port from La Sebastiana

4 comentarios:

  1. ohhh beautifull house! someday I will have one house as big that I will not be able to cross it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. valparaiso is full of memories, I hope to meet this museum then :)
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That a very nice place, I really love Pablo Neruda and his poems... Always he was a deep man... bye!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. This is a great museum, Neruda was a "crack", he had very nice houses!

    ResponderBorrar